Environment Cluster: Business together with Northwest
Russian enterprises and organizations (EcoCluster)
The aim of the project is to increase business co-operation
in environmental technology between Finland and Northwest Russia
in order to initialize a considerable growth of business contacts
and activities in the future.
- To make the market analysis of enterprises/organisations
in the field of environmental technology and to identify
the most important projects which are currently going on.
- To analyse/research the obstacles of business, such as
custom rules, norms, certification etc.
- Together with Northwest Russians organisations to identify the best
partners and ways to start co-operation (production, development
- To identify the co-operation sectors between universities
and research organisations. These sectors have to support
the business co-operation, which is needed during phases
1, 2 and 3
Northwest Russian companies and institutions, which were
identified during the project in following fields (PDF
- Finland: Oulu Regional Business Agency, University
of Oulu / NorTech Oulu, Institute of Technology of Oulu
Polytehnic, Environment Cluster enterprises from the Oulu
- Russia: Petrozavodsk State University, "ViMax Incorporated"
(Petrozavodsk), Arkhangelsk State Technical University,
Murmansk State Technical University, St.Petersburg University
of Economics and Finance
- Interreg III A Karjala
- Finnish State
1.4.2002 - 31.12.2004